3P trains hundreds of church planters, leaders and project workers every year in 10 nations.These men and women are indigenous, courageous and trusted in their nations.
Core training modules include:-
- The ‘4 fields of church planting’
- Character and Calling – Biblical principles
- How to find ‘people of peace’ (Luke 10)
- Disciple Making Movements – Principles
- Starting ‘Obedience Based Discipleship groups’ from house to house
- Different models of church planting movements
- Healthy leaders, healthy churches
- Biblical perspectives on persecution
- Team health and mentoring
- DiSC personality and behavioural test
- Planning and strategy: Biblical examples + Your next steps
Read first hand comments about the impact 3P training makes – click here
Training The Trainers
We are passionate about training high quality local trainers. These gifted men and women are the key to transformation. With the right calling and character, they are able to mobilize more leaders across a nation than outsiders ever could.
Training the Trainers involves:
- Adult learning styles
- Presentation skills
- Leading discussion groups
- Interactive teaching methods
- Games to make the class fun
- Activities to reinforce learning
- Assessment to test retention
The emphasis is using modern teaching methods that ensure learning that can lead to effective implementation.
Initiating Church Planting Movements (CPM) requires high quality, gifted leaders with varied teaching styles.
Here are some of the trainee comments.
Back to Home Page