WHAT WE DO
Catalysing church planting movements through prayer, training, coaching and networking
We train, coach and mentor local partners in 15 nations, helping these men and women to develop their vision and learn practical tools to share the gospel, form simple churches and multiply! They are who we call ‘Hebrews 11 Heroes’ – people prepared to risk their personal safety to reach others with Christ’s love and compassion.
We accomplish this by focusing on the whole person, as we provide biblical, practical, and well-rounded coaching, mentoring and training.
We also provide humanitarian aid to those suffering from war, poverty, and other challenges as a result of political, social and economic breakdown in some nations, although this is not our core focus.
See what local partners are saying…
- Mobilise prayer for our partnering nations and local leaders
- Provide excellent training and quality training materials.
- Train local people to be effective trainers.
- Coach local partners through implementation and visit them in person yearly and online regularly.
- Establish long-term sustainability through small business development.
- Model and teach the significance of women and men coworking in ministry.
- Open doors for the gospel through orphan care, medical clinics and relief distribution.
Our Core Training Modules Include:
- The 4 fields of church planting
- Character and Calling – Biblical principles
- How to find “Key” people Luke 10
- Disciple making movements – principles
- Starting discovery Bible study groups (DBS) from house to house
- Healthy leaders, healthy churches
- Biblical perspectives on persecution
- Team health and mentoring
- Planning and strategy: Biblical examples & your next step